Create custom coins for your world, characters, guilds, and more with this Photoshop file. It includes multiple shapes, metals, colors, and text layout options.
You can create these for fantasy and sci fi, World of Darkness, World of Warcraft, thief guilds, noble families, and many other games and settings. You can add as many icons and decorations as you want.
Some of the new coins have looks, colors, and names based on Warcraft ores, nations, and locations! More to come!
You may need fonts used by these PSD files. Download and install fonts used in many of these PSD files. You can download and install the fonts from this zip file: wow-fonts.zip.
This file can be opened and edited in any art application that opens PSD. I highly recommend Photoshop, Affinity Designer, and Photopea online editor (Free). You can use any application that opens a PSD file, but you will lose embossing and shadows that are achieved with layer effects.
All of these resources are free of charge to download and open for anyone to use. Creating art and resources takes a great deal of time, effort, artistic work, and more. As a helpful gesture, feel free to note you used Sonceri Resources and Templates. You can link to this page. Thank you so very much!
Download and Build
Sonceri Coins - click to download.
- Add a transparent image in black to the ADD ICON HERE folder. Or pick one from the folder. There are a few in various folders. Select as many as you like.
- Show/hide a coin folder. These include Round, Hex, Square, Diamond, Forged (rectangle, couple options), and Wood (round).
- Optional, show the Text group and edit the text. Or add your own. Make sure to put it in that folder in black.
- Optional, show the Pick Decoration and layer for little additions, like laurel leaves or runes.
- Make changes, tweak things, have some fun! You can show multiple icons and decorations, change colors, change layer settings.
- Save as a .png.